Theo Learning – Travel & Hockey experience in Melbourne
THEO is proud to present from a ground breaking initiative!
Players and coaches can combine a once in a life time holiday experience with a life-changing hockey experience.
Together with our partner sportDS Hockey Academy in Melbourne we have put together a bespoke programme for learning and development (on and off the pitch).
As a hockey coach
During this trip you will further develop yourself as a hockey coach.
We can already confirm the staff below.
We can already confirm these staff members
- FIH Master Coach
- Former Australian Vice Captain and Assistant Coach
- Former Amsterdam Mens Head Coach
- Current Head Coach Victorian Vipers Women's Hockey Team
- Owner of Pro Sport Elite strength and conditioning training centre
- Master of Sports Coaching
- 4 time Olympian
- Current Head Coach - Dabang Mumbai in Hockey India League
- Former Head Coach - KHC Dragons, Belgium
- Former player at Oranje Zwart
Do you want to know what else is on the program?Click here
- You will be tutored by the very best in a peer group of like-minded hockey fanatics.
- You will be given a expertly devised and varied programme covering all aspects of modern hockey/sports coaching.
- You will be schooled in the DISC system of Athlete Assessments by (4 x Olympian) Bo Hanssen, enabling you to enhance and improve the communication with athletes in your sports environment
- You will be able to experience and interact with the highest level of Victorian and
Australian National hockey programmes.
- You will be able to experience real Australian hockey club culture. Be schooled by the Elite Athlete Performance Network in Focussing in High Pressure Environments, Strength training for skill development and Personal Identity & Self Awareness.
- Access to an AFL club from the inside. Learn about how training loads are monitored in AFL, speak with players and coaches, and get VIP access to a training session
As a Tourist/Holiday maker
- Insider knowledge and guidance on how to spend your free time by real Melbournians and locals (where best to go, buy, visit, eat etc.)
- Explore the secret laneways and underground of inner Melbourne
- Experience Melbourne's world class coffee scene
- Enjoy the city experience of a great Saturday night out!
- Watch an AFL game at the MCG!
- Visit Victoria’s natural landmarks such as The Great Ocean Road, Phillip Island and Mornington Peninsula Wineries
- Enjoy a very comfortable stay in Boutique Hostel Accommodation @ the award winning Space Hotel
- Benefit from 2 x free breakfasts, lunches en dinners
As a Person
- You will enjoy and share many enriching experiences with others.
- You will expand your sports network and circle of friends.
- You will meet new people and broaden your mind.
- You will experience being part of a team/group, sharing common goals and interests
All this for €3,000 euros (excluding flights)
For more information: